SharkBite U721 Reducer/Adapter 3/8” x 3/4”. The Reducer/Adapter allows you to easily add another line off of existing plumbing. It can be used to connect to CPVC, copper, or PEX tubing. Simply cut the pipe and push on the fitting. SharkBite fittings can easily be removed and are reusable.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- The SharkBite design is certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
- Please consult your local plumbing codes for specific applications.
Manufacturer InfoThe SharkBite® Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite is the push-fit solution for leak-free results. The system includes hundreds of products – dozens of fittings, a wide range of push-fit valves, even PEX tubing. Tested, proven, certified – SharkBite is your connection for plumbing project success.
SharkBite U721 Reducer 3/8" x 3/4" CTS
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.