Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
SharkBite U249LF Drop Ear Elbow 1/2” x 1/2”. The Drop Ear Elbow allows you to easily add another line off of existing plumbing. It can be used to connect to CPVC, copper, or PEX tubing. Simply cut the pipe and push on the fitting. SharkBite fittings can easily be removed and are reusable.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- The SharkBite design is certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
- Please consult your local plumbing codes for specific applications.
- Product is lead free
Questions on SharkBite U249LF Drop Ear Elbow 1/2" x 1/2" - Lead Free
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.