Recommended Items: (click to add)
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- The SharkBite design is certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
- Please consult your local plumbing codes for specific applications.
Manufacturer InfoThe SharkBite® Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite is the push-fit solution for leak-free results. The system includes hundreds of products – dozens of fittings, a wide range of push-fit valves, even PEX tubing. Tested, proven, certified – SharkBite is your connection for plumbing project success.
SharkBite U008 Straight Coupling 1/2" x 1/2"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.