Recommended Items: (click to add)
SharkBite 22674-0045 Regulator 3/4” EB-45. The Pressure Regulator is a half-cartridge based pressure reducing and regulating valve with a bronze body. The valve resembles the traditional regulators with a spring chamber and an adjusting screw, but offers the performance of a cartridge based valve.
- 45 PSI set pressure & 10-70 PSI pressure range.
- Designed for domestic water supply service.
- Certified to ASSE 1003.
- Listed by ASSE and IAMPO (UPC).
- Certified to CSA B356 pending.
- Design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Certified for underground applications.
- Certified as a manufactured joint without access panels.
- Meet UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements.
Manufacturer InfoThe SharkBite® Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite is the push-fit solution for leak-free results. The system includes hundreds of products – dozens of fittings, a wide range of push-fit valves, even PEX tubing. Tested, proven, certified – SharkBite is your connection for plumbing project success.
SharkBite 22674-0045 Pressure Regulator EB-45 3/4" (with Direct Connectors)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.